Teens! Did you know that you can participate in online paid surveys and earn gift certificates, prizes, and even cash? It’s true. You can take surveys about technology products, video games, upcoming TV shows and movies, food you consume, and various other topics and earn rewards for your time and opinions.
See, big brand name corporations want to know what you think about their products. Your opinions and feedback can help them create better products that will make them a lot of money. They get valuable feedback that can help them bring in more profits and you get a chance to influence the creation of new products while earning rewards at the same time.
What You Need to Get Started
- A Computer with Internet Access
- A Fresh New Email Account (Gmail and Yahoo is free)
- A PayPal Account (Optional but recommended. Get your parent to open up a free student account for you. More Details Here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/student-accounts)
- Your Parent’s Permission (Some sites won’t ask for your parent’s permission but if they do, they will likely want your parent to call and verify your account, fill out a form online, or sign and mail in a form.)
Top 6 Paid Survey Sites For Teens
Once you have everything you need, you can start signing up to free survey sites that allow teens to join. Here are the top 5 paid survey sites for teens. They are 100% free to join, legitimate, and they allow teens to take surveys for cash and rewards.
Get paid cash to take surveys. Earn MarketPoints and exchange them for a check, PayPal cash, or merchandise. They have a decent amount of teen surveys.
Earn points for taking surveys and exchange them for cash, gift cards, and merchandise.
Take fun surveys and earn points that you can use towards cash and gift cards.
Take entertainment related surveys and earn points that can be exchanged for PayPal cash, Amazon gift cards, ITunes gift cards, other great rewards. Fun surveys.
Earn points for taking surveys about video games, TV shows, and other fun topics. Redeem those points for cash via check.
Participate at Toluna and earn rewards for taking surveys. Points can be exchanged for cash via PayPal and gift cards.
For a complete list of teen-friendly survey websites, click here!
- Check your email frequently for new survey invitations.
- Read the survey questions carefully and answer all questions truthfully.
- Try to take surveys as often as you can for better results.
- Complete profile surveys on each survey site you join to open up more paid survey opportunities.
- You will not get rich taking surveys. Most surveys pay $1-$5 dollars each and they may not come that frequently. Therefore, don’t expect to make a lot of money taking surveys.
- You can make extra money but not enough to substitute a day job.
- You will not qualify for every survey you are invited to take. Disqualification is normal so don’t let it discourage you.
- Never sign up to a survey site that asks for any type of fee. Taking surveys doesn’t cost any money whatsoever.
- Never give out information such as your social security number or bank account information.
- Don’t try to beat the system. Speeding through surveys and providing bogus information in your surveys will not get you anywhere. You won’t get paid and your account may be deactivated.